Southern people are famous for being very polite and welcoming. A Southern belle is seen as graceful, friendly, and charming.
If you are searching for the perfect country western girl names for your little cowgirl with a rustic charm, take a journey through this comprehensive list of strong and beautiful names inspired by the Wild West and the enchanting spirit of country living.
From cool names inspired by country music like Parton, Carter, and June to unique southern names like Bernadette, Eleanor, and Harriet, you will surely find the most suitable name for your little princess.
If your heart is deeply rooted in a passion for cows, horses, and the soulful tunes of country music, we hope our list of baby names will truly inspire you.
If you are searching for a cute cowboy name for your little one, you can explore our best picks on Country boy names.
Best Country Western Girl Names With Meaning
Parents have lots of options when it comes to choosing a name for their baby girl. Being a parent, you can pick a name that reflects your culture, background, or personal style.
Whether you like traditional names or more modern and unique ones, country western girl names will offer a wide variety to choose from.
This Latin name means strong or industrious
This German name means noble one.
This is an English name that means berry clearing.
This French and German name refers to a girl who is as brave as a bear.
This is a German name that means free woman.
This Latin name means beautiful or free woman.
This English name means little dear.
This Greek name means gift of God.
This Greek name means bright.
This English name means beautiful fairy.
This Latin name means prosperous.
This German name means peaceful.
This English name means garden flower.
This German name means pearl.
This is a Hebrew name that means gift from God.
This name is of French and English origin, meaning estate ruler.
This German name means industrious one.
This French name means God is my oath.
This French name means supplanter.
This Hebrew name means wealthy.
This Native American name refers to the people of South Wind.
This Greek name means pure.
This Latin name means bay laurel.
This Scottish name means garden of holly.
This Gaelic name refers to the child of the wise leader.
This Latin and French name means star of the sea.
This English name means ray of sunshine.
This Latin name means honor.
This English name means meadow of oak trees.
This Latin name means olive tree.
This Scottish name means cemetery.
This Latin name means noble.
This Irish name means descendent of Conn.
This Spanish name means wise protector.
This English name refers to someone from the deer meadow.
This English name means yellow flower.
This Spanish name means flat grassland.
This Aramaic name means Gazelle.
This Hebrew name means palm tree.
This Italian name means violet.
This Latin name means alive.
This English name refers to the willow tree.
This American name means firstborn.
Country Girl Names That Start With B
- Bailey – English name meaning law enforcer
- Barbara – Greek name meaning foreigner
- Becca – Hebrew name meaning to bind
- Becky – Hebrew name meaning one who ties
- Belle – French name meaning beautiful
- Betsy – English name meaning God is my oath
- Betty – English name meaning God is my oath
- Bexley – English name meaning baker
- Billie – English name meaning resolute protection
- Blaire – Scottish name meaning plain
- Blake – English name meaning fair-haired
- Blanche – French name meaning white
- Blossom – English name meaning flower
- Bobbi – German name meaning bright fame
- Bonnie – Scottish name meaning pretty
- Brandy – Dutch name meaning burnt white
- Braylee – English name meaning God’s child
- Braylin – American name meaning broad hill
- Bria – Italian name meaning vigor
- Brianna – Irish name meaning noble
- Brielle – French name meaning God is my strength
- Brinkley – English name meaning woodland clearing
- Brinley – English name meaning burnt meadow
- Bristol – English name meaning meeting place by the bridge
- Brook – English name meaning a small stream
- Brylee – Irish name meaning strong
- Brynn – Welsh name meaning hill
Country Western Girl Names Starting With S
- Sabrina – Latin name referring to someone from river Severn
- Sadie – Princess
- Sage – Wise
- Sally – Princess
- Sandy – Defender of men
- Sarah – Princess
- Sawyer – Woodcutter
- Scarlet – Red
- Serenity – calmness
- Shawna – God is gracious
- Shelby – Estate on the ledge
- Shiloh – Tranquil
- Shirley – Bright Meadow
- Sienna – Reddish brown
- Sierra – Saw
- Sloane – Raider
- Sophie – Wisdom
- Stella – star
- Susannah – Lily
- Sylvia – Forest
Unique Country Girl Names
- Abilene – Hebrew name that means land of meadows
- Adabelle – German name that means noble
- Babette – French name meaning God is my oath
- Caddy – Clarity
- Cadence – Rhythm
- Dottie – Gift of God
- Elsie – Pledged to God
- Esther – Star
- Faith – Trust
- Genevieve – Tribe woman
- Hillary – Cheerful
- Kimmy – Meadow of Royal Fortress
- Lainey – From the lane
- Marley – Meadow
- Montana – Mountain
- Naomi – Pleasant one
- Opal – Gem
- Paige – Young servant
- Reba – Snare
- Talia – Gentle dew from heaven
If you are looking for adorable and creative names for your baby girl inspired by cities, countries, and other places worldwide, we have compiled an ultimate list of city girl names to help you provide ideal options to find the most suitable name.
Rustic Girl Names
- Adelaide – German name meaning nobility
- Agatha – Greek name meaning good woman
- Beatrix – Latin and Dutch name meaning blessed
- Callie – Beautiful
- Calliope – Beautiful-voiced
- Dixie – Tenth
- Eloise – famous warrior
- Fancy – Free one
- Georgette – Farmer
- Hazel – Hazel tree
- Isabelle – French name meaning pledged to God
- Jacey – Greek name meaning cure
- Kylie – Boomerang
- Lana – Light
- Marigold – Golden flower
- Nellie – Light
- Olivia – Olive tree
- Palmer – Palm tree
- Raelynn – Beautiful lamb
- Tallulah – Leaping water
Southern Baby Girl Names
- Ainsley – Scottish name meaning one’s own meadow
- Alinda – German name meaning noble shield
- Bethany – Hebrew name meaning house of figs
- Camelia – Helper to the priest
- Carlin – Little champion
- Diane – Divine
- Effie – Pleasant speech
- Fanny – Free one
- Georgia – farmer
- Hartley – Stag Meadow
- Ima – Japanese name meaning present
- Jade – Spanish name meaning Ioun Stone
- Kitty – Pure
- Lark – Songbird
- Margaret – Pearl
- Mamie – Pearl
- Norah – Honor
- Patricia – Noble
- Ramona – Wise protector
- Tamara – Date Palm tree
Cute Rare Country Girl Names
- Alma – Latin name meaning nourishing
- Amaryllis – Greek name meaning sparkling
- Bexley – English name meaning baker
- Carolina – Beautiful woman
- Delaney – Dark Challenger
- Dee – Sacred Goddess
- Eleanora – Sunray
- Edwina – Rich friend
- Fawn – Young deer
- Gertie – Spear
- Harlow – Rock Hill
- Ivy – English and Latin name meaning vine
- Jane – God is gracious
- Kinley – Warrior
- Leigh – Meadow
- Magnolia – Flower
- Nessia – Lamb
- Penelope – Weaver
- Rhea – Flowing stream
- Tanya – Fairy Queen
Boy names that start with A have a remarkable and timeless appeal. Read our guide to find the perfect names for your little bundle of joy.
Farm Girl Names
- Amber – English name meaning fossilized tree resin
- Annabella – Spanish name meaning loving
- Cassandra – To excel over men
- Davina – Beloved
- Elena – Tree
- Faye – Fairy
- Gladys – Land
- Harlene – Hare Meadow
- Ivory – English name meaning pale
- Jean – God is gracious
- Kenzie – Daughter of a handsome man
- Leslie – Garden of holly
- Lydia – Noble one
- Mae – Pearl
- Matilda – Mighty in battle
- Nettie – Gracious
- Penny – Weaver
- Rita – Pearl
- Rebekah – Moon
- Tegan – Fair
Badass Western Girl Names
- Anna – Hebrew name meaning gracious
- Annabeth – Hebrew name meaning God has favored me
- Blaire – Scottish name meaning battlefield
- Cassidy – Curly-haired
- Darla – Loved one
- Eliza – God is my oath
- Gracelyn – Grace by the lake
- Hannah – Favor
- Irene – Greek name meaning peace
- Jezebel – Hebrew name meaning not exalted
- Kendall – Royal Valley
- Letta – Joy
- Lark – Playful
- Maddie – Woman of Magdala
- Norma – Norm
- Phoebe – Radiant
- Roseanne – Gracious rose
- Tillie – Battle strength
- Virginia – Pure
- Whitney – White island
Modern Country Western Girl Names
- Annalyse – Latin name meaning graced with bounty of God
- Annamae – English name means God has chosen me
- Blakely – English name meaning dark wood
- Cassie – Shinning upon men
- Dallas – Skilled
- Elamae – Beautiful fairy
- Flora – Flower
- Gracie – Grace of God
- Hallie – Praise the Lord
- Iona – Scottish name meaning dove
- Joanie – God is gracious
- Kasey – Vigilant
- Libby – God is my oath
- Mackenna – Fire born
- Piper – Flute player
- Roxy – Dawn
- Trish – Noble
- Thelma – Will
- Viola – Violet
- Winnie – Gentle friend
Beautiful Country Western Girl Names
- Arabella – Latin name meaning answered prayer
- Ashleigh – English name referring to someone from the ash tree field
- Blythe – English name meaning happy
- Chantilly – Singer
- Dahlia – Dahl’s flower
- Ellery – Cheerful
- Evangeline – Bearer of good news
- Flossie – Flourishing
- Fredda – Peaceful
- Goldie – Made of Gold
- Hailey – Hay’s Meadow
- Indiana – English name means land of Indians
- Jolene – French name meaning pretty
- Kansas – People of the Southwind
- Liberty – Free
- Macie – Gift of the Lord
- Pixie – Fairy
- Ruthie – Friend
- Trixie – Bringer of joy
- Victoria – Victory
If you have a deep affinity for the countryside and a natural connection to it, you might want to explore country-inspired baby names when naming your child. These names evoke cherished childhood memories, bring you closer to nature, and exude a tranquil charm.
Whether you choose them for their special, nostalgic significance or any other reason, these names possess a timeless and enduring appeal. We trust that you’ll find this collection of meaningful and distinctive country baby names to be truly endearing.