As you may know by now – I really cherish and value my ‘me time’. So much so that this subject is already on my blog as a prominent category! Hosting an artsy party like this meant like a natural extension of it all.
For, this link-up party is exactly about that – OUR ‘me time’ that we so often tend to ignore or well… ‘sacrifice’. Ah well, now, that’s the last word I resort to, for I believe that whatever I do, I do knowing fully well it’ll give me satisfaction. And not because it’s a duty or blah and blah…
And yet, the problem is, we mothers and women folk juggle so many things that we tend to procastinate or let go of doing or indulging in something that WE absolutely love. Well, why only we women, I’ve seen, first-hand, how the guys get sucked into job and home-errands and kids that they pine to create time for their own hobbies.
So, well – this link-up is meant to be – a virtual place to share what we all love creating and doing to indulge our ‘me time’.
Just share away your creation that you made with so much love, zeal and passion.
Read on to know what can you share and when…
What can you share?
- Art in ‘any’ form – a DIY, a craft, a before-and-after project, your photography, home decor, painting, sewing, quilting.
- Food – a savoury, dessert, a meal, any delicacy that you made for your family, friends, yourself
- Music – It can be a video of a song you sang, a dance performance, a recital
- Literary Work: Stories, poetry, songs, ‘ghazals’
- Doesn’t matter if you are a mom or not, a dad or not, married, unmarried – any of you can share your creation
- Bloggers or non bloggers – there’s no restriction. I know there are so many of you who love to create but may not have a blog. How can I not invite each of you to this party that celebrates the ‘me’ within you?
So, you can share your creation via a link on your blog, facebook account, flickr stream, a pinterest page (let me know if you want an invite!) or even your online photo gallery!